It's almost the end of the week and today was my Friday - let's do something fun. Here is a little quiz. I love these things and got tagged by super witty and smart Kate over at Bee in the Bonnet
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the fun begin!
Here we go - True/False game begins:
1. I've shaken Bill Clinton's hand.
2. One wedding present we will treasure forever- an autographed B52's CD by the fabulous - Cindy Wilson.
3. I can sing the alphabet backwards.
4. Back in my running days, when I was in shape - I once ran in the rock and roll 1/2 marathon.
5. I have a four-leaf clover tattoo in honor of my Irish roots.
6. While traveling thru Amsterdam, I visited the red light district and watched a sex show.
Ok - I'm tagging the following:
Jules: Pancakes and French Fries
Amanda: Maybe I'm psychic
Jen: Maybe if you Just relax