Thursday, March 20, 2008

Things to do

Kate over at Bee in the Bonnet tagged me to list 5 things to do.

I'm so tired (lazy) that I'm going to copy her rules list:

The rules:
Step 1. Reference back to the blog that sent you. - CHECK
Step 2. Make a list of 5 things you have to get done this week, no matter how small. CHECK.
Step 3. Get 2 other people off their asses to get their shit in order. I will tag Ally & new blog friend Barb CHECK


#1 - Get more than 5 hours of sleep. The last 3 nights have seen me burning the 1:00 AM oil and I'm deliriously tired.

No need to post a pic, use your imagination.

#2 - Post wedding pics and write about our anniversary -

See next post or rather post above this one.

#3 - Clean up crap in kitchen and extra bedroom


This will be the location of where 6 people will dine Saturday evening. Hmmm, maybe I need to get off the computer and get cleaning.


Our future child's room, complete with computer monitor from 1998. I'm actually taking it to Goodwill tomorrow.

#4 - Put together menu for mom's birthday dinner party Saturday night

This will be fun, I will take my time and have a full report for y'all. My mom is really phenomenal, she gives unabashedly and so graciously. Here is a picture of my beautiful mom and darling niece, Ella. Happy Birthday Mom!

#5 - Take puppies to vet tomorrow

Shhhh, Don't tell anyone but I have yet to license my pups. YIKES, this has to be done as part of the fost/adopt process. Dogs must be licenced and have updated shots.


Look at these poor dogs, they are exhausted. They have a rough life, chasing bugs, sunbathing and standing guard!
That's all I have, nothing really exciting, oops almost forgot - let me add a butload of homework to the list.

2 comments:

Io said...

Go get some sleep!

kate said...

Well, judging by your subsequent posts, it seems like you did an AWESOME job of finishing your to-do list! Good on you!