Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Duane

Man of my dreams, love of my life - Happy Birthday Sweetie

Duane and Kara at Andi and Dean's for the D & D Birthday extravaganza



Andi putting birthday hat on Luigi - one of their Italian Greyhounds



Andi, Dean and Giovanni - the other IG


Dean and Duane, same initials, same birthday and business partners



The Gang
Duane, Andi, Dean, Jody and Scott



The decorated dinner table




The amazing food - Filet mignon, scallops and JUMBO shrimp (odd combination of words)


*********************
The party continued when Duane's parents came to town and celebrated this evening.
This is Duane and his pops


These were tasty morsels of meat -
flank steak and bacon - intertwined and heavenly

The dessert - courtesy of Vons Bakery



My man and his power tools - he is quite the dude.




4 comments:

Jules said...

Happy Birthday, Duane!

xoxo
Jules

Io said...

I can't believe you didn't invite me...yes, I know I live in Indiana and don't know Duane. But that food looks soooo goooood. (drool)
Happy Birthday Duane!

Kara said...

Thanks Jules - Duane said Thanks and wanted you to know he's been thinking of Mr. Mikey lately. Hope he is feeling better. He also LOVES the new table. You scored a great deal lady!

Io - I can't believe you have time to comment, working two jobs + all the regular crap O'life - you must have a big "I" on that cape of yours. I'm impressed...seriously.

You didnt get the invite..... J/K. The food was de-lish and I won't need to eat for the next day or so. I'm not even hungry and that is a statement that I have only said a handful of times in my life.

I keep getting a flashback of the michelin man on your blog and if you can visualize a dress on that bad boy - that is what I look like today - it's not pretty. Any day now and I'm going to start the blog about exersizing.... Any day now.....

Thanks Ladies!!!

kate said...

Happiest birthday wishes to your husband!

Aww. You guys are too cute! Looks like you had much fun! And the food looks deelish. Mmm.
One of these days, I'm going to get a grill. Of course, before I get a grill, I think I'll put in a patio so we'll have a place to grill... Hmm. I think I just gave myself a new project. Ask Duane if I can borrow his new tools, mkay?