What's on the mind you ask? These are in no particular order...
1) Mama mia commercial reminds me that I have a mad hot crush on Pierce Brosnan. He must do botox or maybe its all that clean hippy living in Hawaii?
2) Our high today is supposed to reach 113 degrees - welcome to the surface of the sun....
3) I *HEART* google reader, I need to stop typing Goggle reader though.
4) My husband, while he is the love of my life, cannot multi-task to save his life.
5) If gas prices get any higher I WILL buy the vespa that I've always wanted. I wonder if they have a hybrid?
6) Movie recommendation - God grew tired of us, it's a must see. We watched it in my Teaching & Cultural Diversity class last night and it was quite moving. Made me want to go to Africa and adopt all the young children there.
7) I tweaked my back and I have no good reason - it might have something to do with picking up and putting down a 40 # toddler?
8) R.I.P. Tim Russert.
9) Secretly wept when my sister in law told me that my nephew asked Big Girl to marry him. She had to remind him that she was only in his life temporarily - ok I might have paraphrased that a bit, you get the point though. We are all working to help my nephew understand this concept.
10) My 100th post came and went -I forgot to celebrate. This might be a reason to crack open a bottle of wine tonight. I have not had a glass since Sunday.... Speaking of which - will be mailing wine to both Kate and Io, hoping they do not think of me as the world's biggest flake.
What's on your mind today?