I will be away till Wednesday, for work, in the lovely town of Palm Springs. I was shocked and saddened that the temperature is still blazing, the forecast is predicting 97 as the high tomorrow. Curses, it's beginning to look like I may never wear a sweater - EVER. The weather really causes a packing challenge because it is business dress and who - in their right mind - wants to get all dolled up when it is that warm? Not I.
- Things I will be looking forward to:
- Using the workout room, the property where we are staying has a really nice - deluxe gym with all the bells and whistles.
- Room Service - Is there anything better? Though we have been summoned by the big cheese to have a *team* dinner the first night, we are on our own for the second. There is so much homework I have to get done so I will be working on that in any spare time. Hopefully, I can also squeeze in a bubble bath - I've even packed some mini-travel candles.
- Things I will not be looking forward to:
- Waking up at an insane time tomorrow morning 4:30 AM so I can be at work at 5:30 AM and we can be on the road by 6:00 AM arrive in PS by 7:30 AM. I am exhausted already and then we have...
- The team dinner with the big cheese - this should be interesting, with the amount (or lack thereof) of sleep. Talk about running on fumes.
- I just looked at the agenda which consists of workshops for most of the day tomorrow, Tues and Wed. The first two days go from 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM. Urghhh. We get to leave on Wed at noon however, my big cheesecake of big cheese has stated he wants to have a group lunch in PS and then we are free to go home for the day. The dope forgot we are all driving in the same car together, to and from (should be interesting). What a moron!
- The laptop is packed, however, it is going to quit on me ANY.DAY.NOW. Hmmm, I guess I know what to ask Santa for this year. I probably won't get much blogging done or read.
Chat with you later in the week :-)