Monday, April 7, 2008

Hell or High Water

I goofed - BIGTIME.

I completely forgot that I had "traded" my every other Friday off for my Cancun trip and forgot I will be working on May 2nd - my normal Friday off, which would make a home study impossible to complete that day. I had the fine pleasure of asking to reschedule ( ICK - Hate when I have to do that - with the agency, it's not like it's a hair appt or I'm getting my oil changed). Fortunately, L was happy to schedule the home study for Monday, May 5th ( Hey, Cinco De Mayo- cool, I guess we won't be doing tequila belly shots and guzzling down pitchers of margarita's this year), at 5:30 PM.

I see a theme here - maybe we will get a 5 year old?

2 comments:

Emily (Apron Strings) said...

I'm sure that there will be 'nuff time AFTER the homestudy to go out and get some margaritas ... after all, having completed the home study is reason enough to celebrate!

Io said...

Eh, you can always do the belly tequila shots afterwards :)