I was tagged for a meme, as someone earlier stated - I like anything with the word "me" in it.
This meme was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith & Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure. Apparently, Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were, “For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn.” The book is a compilation of similar 6 word stories. This meme challenges us to do the same:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
A life complete with beautiful moments.
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like. Hmm, I will have to pass on this portion, sorry :-(.
3. Link to the person who tagged you - the faboulousness that is Kate
4. Tag 5 more bloggers - Here are my 5 - Jules, Ally, Amanda, Emily and Candice
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play - Check.
On the homefront...
I know I should be enjoying every free moment (HAHAHAHA) left of this bonding time but I have to vent about something -
If I have to watch the movie Enchanted one more time - I might try to make a dress out of my chocolate brown crushed velvet drapes and tra-la-la through the park asking out loud "How do you know that you love her?" all the while searching for my true love's kiss (d). Big girl is HOOKED on this movie and while we are not fans of the tv acting as a babysitter, she only wants to watch the parts while they are dancing. Duane waltzed with her in the living room this evening while I pounded the keyboard looking for ballet classes for our tiny dancer.