Monday, July 21, 2008

Honestly, I've never laughed this hard in my entire life...

It's been a turbulent day folks, for a Monday and while the week is young, sadly, I am not.

This is about the best part of my day - besides being married to a man who knows exactly what to do when I get to the end of my rope.

I promise, you will never look at a pee stick (or a Barbie Doll, for that matter) in the same light - it's hot. Check it out... you know you want to.

The Very Strange Day of Miranda P. Stick by Anne Nahm.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Mwahahahahaha That's hilarious!

kate said...

heh. heh, heh, heh. I SO did not ever need to know what a "gorilla mask" is...

Here's to this week growing the fuck up and moving out of our house. The little asshole. I'm sick of it already.

Ally said...

HEE! This was awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Barb said...

WACKY! :)

Io said...

Hohoho! That shit made me chuckle like Santa.

Kristine said...

Very funny! Just found your blog and will have to catch up! We are also hoping to adopt through the ca foster system and I am grateful to read about your experiences! : )